Summary: Please read these terms very carefully as they form a binding Agreement between you and Fit Zoe Fitness regarding the use of our services and website. At the beginning of each Section, you’ll find a short summary to help you navigate the document. Note that these summaries do not replace or represent the full text.
The following terms and conditions constitute a legally binding contract (this “Agreement”) between you (“you” or “your”) and Fit Zoe Fitness, LLC., a Georgia corporation that governs all use by you of the FitZoeFitness.com website (the “Site”) and the services available on or at the Site (taken together with the use of the Site, the “Services”). We’ll refer to Fit Zoe Fitness and all of its subsidiaries and affiliated companies collectively as “Fit Zoe Fitness”, “we”, “our”, “us”, etc.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF AND AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. FURTHERMORE, BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THE SITE, YOU ACCEPT AND ARE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT.
If you do not agree to this Agreement, do not use the Site or any other Services.
1. Access & Membership
Summary: You need to be of a certain legal age to use Fit Zoe Fitness, and you’re fully responsible for your account and the use of our services. If you violate our Terms of Service or otherwise act in bad faith, we can modify, cancel, or refuse service at any time.
In order to enjoy all of Fit Zoe Fitness’s benefits, you may register your account and become a member (“Member”). Membership requires that you register on the Site (including by truthfully filling out all required personal information). You may opt out of marketing and promotional activities, including emails. You may cancel your membership at any time by canceling it online on the Site. To complete registration, you shall provide a name, surname, email address and password. You may never use another user’s Fit Zoe Fitness account without permission from that user. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify Fit Zoe Fitness immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Although Fit Zoe Fitness will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of Fit Zoe Fitness and others due to such unauthorized use.
Fit Zoe Fitness may change, suspend or discontinue the Services, Products, fees, charges, terms at any time, including the availability of any feature or content, but without affecting orders for European Economic Area Users or the United Kingdom which Fit Zoe Fitness has already confirmed. Fit Zoe Fitness may also impose limits on certain features and Services or restrict the User’s access to parts or all of the Services without notice or liability. If you are an individual (rather than an organization or entity), then you certify to Fit Zoe Fitness that you are at least 18 years of age, however, if you are an individual residing in Japan, you certify to Fit Zoe Fitness that you are at least 20 years of age. If you are using the Services on behalf of an organization or entity then you certify that you are legally authorized and permitted to bind such organization or entity to this Agreement and use the Services. Notwithstanding the aforementioned, you agree to take full responsibility for your selection and use of the Services. This Agreement is void where prohibited by law, and the right to access or use the Services is revoked in such jurisdictions.
Summary: We reserve the right to modify our terms, services, and fees. Please follow changes to our terms by checking in with the Policy updates section on our website.
Without affecting orders for European Economic Area Users or orders for Users in the United Kingdom which Fit Zoe Fitness has already confirmed Fit Zoe Fitness reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify this Agreement and its terms, as well as the fees and other charges for our Services, at any time. All such modifications will become effective immediately after Fit Zoe Fitness posts them on the Site. You shall be responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with all such modifications, and you agree to review the terms of this Agreement each time you access or use the Site so that you are aware of any modifications made to this Agreement. Use of the Site and other Services by you after Fit Zoe Fitness posts the modifications on the Site constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, as modified. If you do not agree to the modified terms, you are not authorized to access or use the Site or other Services, and you must send Fit Zoe Fitness a written notification, including via email (and your Fit Zoe Fitness account will be deleted), to close your account within 30 days of notice.
- DMCA Cooperation: Fit Zoe Fitness’s copyright infringement notice and Content removal policies and procedures are intended to comply with the requirements and obligations of service providers under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). To the extent any requirements and obligations of service providers under the DMCA change or are different than set forth herein, Fit Zoe Fitness’s policies and procedure may likewise change in accordance with the DMCA requirements and obligations of service providers. More information about DMCA procedure is available here.
3. Use of Services
Summary: By using Fit Zoe Fitness, you agree to use our services according to our terms and to respect the rights of our brand name, trademark, and digital items. In case we need to contact you, we’ll reach out to you via email.
We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to use our Services, platforms, and integrations subject to this Agreement and the following restrictions in particular:
- Don’t Try to Harm Our Systems. You agree not to interfere with or try to disrupt our Services, for example by distributing a virus or other harmful computer code into our platforms, third party services, or other programs or systems our clients may use to promote their Products. You agree not to use the Services: (i) to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material which does not comply with this Agreement; or (ii) to engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Services, or which, as determined by us, may harm any Fit Zoe Fitness Party or expose any of them to liability. You agree that Fit Zoe Fitness reserves the right to audit our platforms (systems) to ensure integrity and compliance with this Agreement, at the sole discretion of Fit Zoe Fitness.
- Follow Brand Guidelines. The name “Fit Zoe Fitness”, our iconography, phrases, logos, and designs that we use in connection with the Products or Services we provide are trademarks, service marks, or trade dress of Fit Zoe Fitness in the US, European Union, and all other countries, that are used for proprietary purposes at our sole discretion. Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, Fit Zoe Fitness does not grant you any rights to use its trademarks, service marks, or trade dress. You may state in connection with the Services or Products provided by Fit Zoe Fitness that Fit Zoe Fitness provided such Services or Products. If you use any of our trademarks in reference to our Products or Services, you must include a statement attributing that trademark to us. You must not use any of our trademarks: (i) in or as the whole or part of your own trademarks; (ii) in connection with activities, Products or Services which are not ours; (iii) in a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive; or (iv) in a manner that disparages us or our information, Products or Services (including the Site). Fit Zoe Fitness reserves the right to request you to immediately remove any such misused iconography, phrases, logos, and designs at our sole discretion.
- Share Your Ideas. We love your suggestions and ideas! They can help us improve your experience and our Services. Any unsolicited ideas or other materials you submit to Fit Zoe Fitness (not including your Content or Products you sell or warehouse through our Services) are considered non-confidential and nonproprietary to you. By submitting those ideas and materials to us, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, non-revocable, sub-licensable, perpetual license to use and publish those ideas and materials for any purpose, without compensation to you at any time.
- Communication Methods. Fit Zoe Fitness will provide you with certain legal information in writing. By using our Services, you’re agreeing to our communication methods which describe how we provide that information to you. This simply means that we reserve the right to send you information electronically (by email, etc.) instead of mailing you paper copies (it’s better for the environment).
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, Users from the State of California are entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice:
The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.
You may contact us at:
Fit Zoe Fitness, Inc.
P.O. Box 141, Redan, GA 30074
4. Content and Services
- Content You Access. Customers may come across materials that they find offensive or inappropriate while using our Services.
- Services. Fit Zoe Fitness is dedicated to making our Services the best they can be, but we’re not perfect and sometimes things can go wrong. You understand that our Services are provided “as is,” with all faults and without any kind of warranty (express or implied), except for the warranties provided with respect to Products in Section 5 below.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMING ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AS WELL AS ANY WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS IMPLIED BY A COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING, OR USAGE OF TRADE, WITH RESPECT TO OUR SERVICES, EXCEPT FOR THE WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS PROVIDED WITH RESPECT TO PRODUCTS IN SECTION 6 BELOW. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
We do not guarantee that:
- the Services will be secure or available at any particular time or location – Fit Zoe Fitness shall not be liable for any delays, interruptions or loss of data in connection with the use of our Site and Services. Fit Zoe Fitness shall strive to ensure that the Services are carried out in other locations in case it is not possible to carry them out at the location the Services were initially intended to be performed at.
- any errors for which Fit Zoe Fitness is responsible will be corrected;
- the results of using the Services will meet your expectations.
You use the Services solely at your own risk.
LIABILITY LIMITS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NEITHER FIT ZOE FITNESS NOR ANY OTHER FIT ZOE FITNESS PARTY SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR YOUR CUSTOMERS FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, DIMINUTION IN VALUE, OR FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, ENHANCED, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE SERVICES OR THIS AGREEMENT, REGARDLESS OF (I) WHETHER ANY OF THE FOREGOING DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE, (II) WHETHER OR NOT YOU WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF INCURRING ANY OF THE FOREGOING DAMAGES, (III) THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) UPON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED, AND (IV) ANY SPECIFIC CIRCUMSTANCES OF YOU AND/OR YOUR CUSTOMER. THE LIABILITY OF THE FIT ZOE FITNESS PARTIES WILL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE SERVICE THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED OR USED THROUGH THE SITE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR CERTAIN OTHER DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
5. Limited Warranty on Products
Summary: Please read this section very carefully—it covers our obligations and responsibilities for Fit Zoe Fitness services. If you have an issue with your order, you may be eligible for a replacement product or refund, so reach out to us as soon as possible.
Does not apply to Users residing in the European Economic Area or the United Kingdom (see Section 7).
- Limited Warranty. We warrant that, at the time of delivery of a Product to a User, the Product will not be materially defective or damaged (the “Limited Warranty”). Customers residing in Brazil have the right to cancel and return their order within 7 days, for any reason.
- Who May Use This Warranty? Fit Zoe Fitness extends the Limited Warranty only to Users. All Limited Warranty coverage terminates if the User sells or otherwise transfers a Product.
- What Does This Warranty Not Cover? This Limited Warranty does not cover any damage to or defect in a Product caused by any of the following: (a) you or third parties; (b) any improper handling (including during shipping), use or storage of the Product; (c) any failure to follow any Product instructions; (d) any modifications to the Product; (e) any unauthorized repair to the Product; or (f) any external causes such as accidents, fire, flood, “acts of God” or other actions or events beyond our reasonable control; or (g) any costs or expenses related to the loss of use of the Product or any other costs or expenses not covered by this Limited Warranty. This Limited Warranty does not cover any items supplied by third parties, size exchanges or buyer’s remorse.
Finally, as noted elsewhere in this Agreement, we unfortunately cannot guarantee that the colors and details in our website images are 100% accurate representations of a Product, and sizes might in some cases be approximate. Accordingly, this Limited Warranty does not cover such matters.
- What Is The Period Of Coverage? This limited warranty starts on the date of the delivery of the Product to the User and lasts for thirty (30) days (the “Warranty Period”). For the avoidance of doubt, Fit Zoe Fitness acknowledges that according to some jurisdictions the User may be entitled to a longer Warranty Period.
- What Are Your Remedies Under This Warranty? With respect to any materially defective or damaged Product, we will, in our sole discretion, either: (a) replace such Product (or the defective or damaged part of the Product) free of charge, or (b) refund the purchase price paid to us by the User along with the shipping fees corresponding to the defective or damaged Products.
- How Do You Obtain Warranty Service? Promptly following delivery of a Product, you will inspect the Product. If a Product is materially defective (including any error by Fit Zoe Fitness in printing) or damaged upon receipt, or if you received the wrong Product, then in order to be eligible for service under this Limited Warranty, you must submit a claim within the Warranty Period in compliance with our Return Policy.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED IN THIS SECTION 5 ARE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES (AND OUR ENTIRE LIABILITY) FOR ANY BREACH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. OUR LIABILITY FOR A DEFECTIVE OR DAMAGED PRODUCT SHALL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED THE ACTUAL AMOUNT RECEIVED BY US FOR THE PRODUCT, NOR SHALL WE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, DIMINUTION IN VALUE, OR FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, ENHANCED OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES ARISING OUT OF OUR PRODUCTS, REGARDLESS OF (I) WHETHER ANY OF THE FOREGOING DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE, (II) WHETHER OR NOT YOU WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF INCURRING ANY OF THE FOREGOING DAMAGES, (III) THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) UPON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED, AND (IV) ANY SPECIFIC CIRCUMSTANCES OF YOU. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION. WE LIMIT THE DURATION AND REMEDIES OF ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO OUR PRODUCTS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TO THE DURATION OF THE WARRANTY PERIOD. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITIONLASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
6. Your rights in the case of lack of conformity
Summary: If you reside in the European Economic Area or the United Kingdom, this is where you’ll find information on what you can do if there’s an issue with your order.
If you are a User residing in the European Economic Area or the United Kingdom, the legal guarantees established by Directive 1999/44/EC on consumer sales and guarantees or similar consumer contracts regulations apply to the sale of our products. Consequently, you have the right, free of charge, to get the products repaired (or replaced) within the limits provided by the law, or, in case of failure of one of the remedies above to have an appropriate reduction in the price of the products, or the contract cancelled. Delivery costs for returning the product to be repaired or replaced under this clause shall be borne by Fit Zoe Fitness, as well as any costs related to the delivery to you of the repaired or replaced product.
7. Responsibility of Site members and visitors
Summary: When using Fit Zoe Fitness services, it’s your responsibility to follow our policies. If you violate our policies, we might restrict or even end up terminating your access to our services.
Violation of this Agreement or any other rules will result in the termination of your Fit Zoe Fitness account.
Fit Zoe Fitness and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or remove any Content that is available via the Services. Without limiting the foregoing, Fit Zoe Fitness and its designees shall have the right to remove, block, and disable any Content
Without limiting other remedies, we may limit, suspend or terminate our Services and your account, prohibit access to our Site, delay, remove, block, or disable hosted Content, and take technical and legal steps to keep you off the Site if we think that you are creating problems, causing possible legal liabilities, breaching this Agreement, or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for extended periods of time. You are responsible for providing Fit Zoe Fitness with accurate and truthful information (including but not limited to your name and surname if you are a User or retail price if you are a Merchant). If you have provided Fit Zoe Fitness with inaccurate or false information, (a) you shall be liable to Fit Zoe Fitness for damages and losses (including but not limited to taxes) arising out of such inaccurate or false information, (b) you shall reimburse such damages and losses (including but not limited to taxes) to Fit Zoe Fitness, and (c) Fit Zoe Fitness shall have the right to charge you for such damages and losses (including but not limited to taxes) and otherwise limit or suspend your access to the Services.
8. Payments and fees
Summary: To pay for Fit Zoe Fitness services, you need a valid payment method (e.g. a credit card, PayPal) that you’re authorized to use. All fees will be charged to your payment method. Note that you might need to reimburse us for any chargeback fees for returns that aren’t in line with our policies.
You may choose to save your billing information to use it for all future orders and charges associated with Fit Zoe Fitness Products and/or Services. In such case, you also acknowledge and agree that this information will be stored and processed by third party PCI DSS compliant service providers.
When you order a Product, or use a Service that has a fee, you will be charged, and you agree to pay, the fees in effect at the time the order is placed. We may change our fees from time to time (for example, when we have holiday sales, offer you a discount of base product prices, etc.). The fees for the Products and the Services (if and as applicable), as well as any associated delivery costs will be indicated on the Site when you place an order or pay for the Service. We may choose to temporarily change the fees for our Services for promotional events or new Services, and such changes are effective when we post the temporary promotional event or new Service on the Site or inform you individually. The sale will be submitted for processing and you will be charged as soon as you confirm it. You may then receive an email from us.
By placing an order through the Site, you are confirming that you are legally entitled to use the means of payment tendered and, in the case of card payments, that you are either the cardholder or have the cardholder’s express permission to utilize the card to effect payment. In case of an unauthorized use of a payment method, you will be personally liable for, and shall reimburse Fit Zoe Fitness for damages resulting from such unauthorized use.
With regard to payment methods, you represent to Fit Zoe Fitness that (i) the billing information you supply to us is true, correct, and complete and (ii) to the best of your knowledge, charges incurred by you will be honored by your financial institution (including but not limited to credit card company) or payment service provider.
If you make any return which does not comply with our return policies, you will reimburse Fit Zoe Fitness for its losses, which consist of fulfillment costs and chargeback handling fees (up to $15 USD per chargeback).
We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse to provide Services to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of refusing or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
Unless stated otherwise, you may choose currency from the options available at the Site in which all fees and payments will be quoted. You are responsible for paying all fees, payments and applicable taxes associated with our Site and Services. After receiving your order you may receive an email from us with the details and description of the Products ordered. Payment of the total price plus taxes and delivery must be made in full before the dispatch of your Products.
Fit Zoe Fitness at its sole discretion may offer you various discounts, as well as change, suspend or discontinue them at any time. You may find more information about the available discounts at the Site, in the marketing and promotional emails or via other channels or events Fit Zoe Fitness may use or participate in.
Summary: You are responsible for paying any applicable taxes to your local taxing authority, unless we have informed you otherwise.
Aside from the limited circumstances set out below, you are responsible for (and shall charge) all applicable taxes, such as but not limited to sales taxes, VAT, GST and others, and duties associated with the Products (if and as applicable).
In some states in the US and countries, Fit Zoe Fitness may collect the applicable taxes from you as the seller and pay this to the relevant tax authority (if and as applicable).
In certain cases you are required to provide a valid exemption certificate such as Resale certificate, VAT ID or ABN.
Summary: Once you’ve placed an order, you might no longer be able to edit the order details or cancel it. If you have an issue with the shipment of your order, contact us within 30 days of the delivery or estimated delivery date. In some cases, you may need to reach out to the shipping carrier directly.
Once you have confirmed your order, it might not be possible to edit or cancel it. If you want to change some parameters, Customer addresses, etc., please check whether such an option is available in your account. We are not bound to make such modifications to your order, but we will do our best on a case-by-case basis.
The risk of loss of, damage to and title for Products pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. It shall be your (if you are a User) responsibility to file any claim with a carrier for a lost shipment if carrier tracking indicates that the Product was delivered. In such case Fit Zoe Fitness will not make any refunds and will not resend the Product. For Users in the European Economic Area or the United Kingdom, the risk of loss of, damage to and title for Products will pass to you when you or a third party indicated by you has acquired the physical possession of the Products.
If carrier tracking indicates that a Product was lost in transit, you or your Customer may make a written claim for replacement of (or credit to the Member’s account for) the lost Product in compliance with Fit Zoe Fitness’s Return Policy. For Products lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 30 days after the estimated delivery date. All such claims are subject to Fit Zoe Fitness investigation and sole discretion.
11. Description of products
Summary: We strive towards making our product development process the best we can, yet we can’t guarantee that the product representations on our website will be 100% accurate or that the manufacturing stage won’t result in damages.
While many component parts of our Products are standard, all Products available for purchase are described on their specific page on our Site. We always try to represent each design as accurately as possible via photography and copy points provided by designers, artists or photographers.
We have a policy of continuous Product development so we can provide you with what we consider the best design combined with best performance, and thus reserve the right to amend the specifications of Products, their price, packaging, and any Service associated at any time, without prior notice. Before ordering, we invite you to have a close look at the Product description and design.
We use our best efforts to provide you with the best images and descriptions, but unfortunately cannot guarantee that colors and details in website images are 100% accurate representations of the product, and sizes might in some cases be approximate.
Sometimes during the manufacturing process Products can be damaged. Obviously we won’t knowingly ship damaged items to you but these damaged items can still be used for charitable purposes. Fit Zoe Fitness reserves the right to donate all damaged items with full or partial designs to charity and you hereby waive your right to collect royalties or other fees regarding damaged Products that are donated.
12. Purchase of products
Summary: To make sure your orders arrive as quickly as possible, please make sure you submit the correct order details at checkout. Fit Zoe Fitness doesn’t take responsibility for missed deliveries due to typos in the delivery information.
Your order is purchase of a Product for which you have paid the applicable fee and/or other charges that we have accepted and received. Any Products in the same order which we have not accepted do not form part of that contract. We may choose not to accept any orders in our sole discretion.
Orders are placed and received exclusively via the Site. Before ordering from us, it is your responsibility to check and determine full ability to receive the Products. Correct name of the recipient, delivery address and postal code/zip code, up-to-date telephone number, and email address are absolutely necessary to ensure successful delivery of Products.
All information asked on the checkout page must be filled in precisely and accurately. Fit Zoe Fitness will not be responsible for missed delivery because of a wrong or misspelled recipient name or surname, delivery address or an inappropriate phone number. Should you like to ask for a change in the delivery address, phone number, or any other special requirements, please contact Fit Zoe Fitness.
We reserve the right to place your order on hold due to print file issues, security concerns, if we need to confirm your address, or in case of other issues. In case your order will be placed on hold, we will give you 30 days to resolve the issue. If you will not resolve the issue or cancel your order within 30 days, we will cancel the order. In case your order is cancelled, we will only make a refund if work on your order has not started yet.
Summary: While we may provide delivery estimates, we can’t provide guaranteed delivery dates. Once Fit Zoe Fitness receives payment for your order (including delivery fees), we fulfill the order and pass it onto the carrier. This is also the moment where you legally become the owner of the products.
We deliver to most places in the world. You shall cover delivery costs. Delivery prices are additional to the Product’s price and may vary depending on delivery location and/or sort of Products, and additional charges may be added to the order for remote or difficult to access locations that require special attention. Flat rate delivery charges are shown on our checkout page; however, we reserve the right to advise you of any additional delivery charges that apply to your specific delivery address.
Some Products are packaged and shipped separately. We cannot guarantee delivery dates and to the extent permitted by law accept no responsibility, apart from advising you of any known delay, for Products that are delivered after the estimated delivery date. Average time for delivery may be shown on the Site. It is only an average estimation, and some delivery can take longer, or alternatively be delivered much faster. All delivery estimates given at the time of placing and confirming order can be subject to change. In any case, we will do our best to contact you and advise you of all changes. We try our best to make Product delivery as simple as possible.
Ownership of the Products will only pass to you/Customer after we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, including delivery charges and taxes, and deliver the Products to the carrier.
Summary: You can’t sue us for anything that we have disclaimed or obtained your release from under this Agreement.
To the fullest extent permitted by law you release us and all other Fit Zoe Fitness Parties from any and all claims and demands, as well as any and all damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs, reasonable attorneys’ fees, and other expenses incurred or suffered by any Fit Zoe Fitness Party, of every kind and nature, known and unknown, relating to or arising out of any right, claim, or matter (a) which is disclaimed by Fit Zoe Fitness (or for which Fit Zoe Fitness provides no guarantees) under this Agreement, or (b) for which Fit Zoe Fitness is otherwise indemnified or released by you under this Agreement.
Summary: Fit Zoe Fitness is not responsible for any damages and liabilities you incur if you break the law, violate these terms or any rights of third parties and it results in legal action (this also includes misrepresentations made by you and any product liability claims).
To the fullest extent permitted by law you will defend, indemnify, and hold Fit Zoe Fitness and the other Fit Zoe Fitness Parties harmless from any claim or demand made by any third party (including, but not limited to, your Customer), as well as any and all damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs, reasonable attorneys’ fees, and other expenses of every kind and nature, known and unknown, incurred or suffered by the Fit Zoe Fitness Parties, relating to or arising out of (a) your breach of this Agreement, (b) your use (or misuse) of our Services, (c) your Content, (d) the infringement by your Content or your account of someone else’s intellectual property or other rights, (d) your violation of any law or the rights of a third party. We reserve the right to handle our legal defense however we see fit, even if you are indemnifying us, in which case you agree to cooperate with us so we can execute our strategy.
16. Governing Law
Summary: If any dispute arises between us we’ll apply the laws of the State of Georgia to resolve it.
This Agreement, and all disputes and claims arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or its subject matter or formation including non-contractual disputes and claims, are governed by the laws of the State of Georgia, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. These laws will apply no matter where in the world you live or are located. Notwithstanding the aforementioned, nothing in this Agreement, including the aforementioned choice of law provision, affects your rights as an User living in the European Economic Area or Switzerland to rely on any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident.
For Users in the European Union and the United Kingdom: Alternatively, you can contact the consumer center in your country or you can decide to access the platform for alternative extra-judicial resolution of disputes provided by the European Commission.
17. ARBITRATION AND JURY TRIAL WAIVER
Summary: Any legal dispute involving our services (except for situations defined below) will be resolved by arbitration according to the rules in this Section. By using our services, you waive any rights to a jury trial or class actions.
“Disputes” means all disputes and claims arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or its subject matter or formation including non-contractual disputes and claims, excluding only claims under the Limited Warranty and claims brought by Users living in the European Economic Area, Switzerland, or Users in the United Kingdom against Fit Zoe Fitness in European Economic Area or in the courts of England and Wales. All Disputes shall be finally settled by final and binding arbitration, using the English language, administered by the American Arbitration Association (the “AAA”) under its Commercial Arbitration Rules (“Commercial Rules”) in effect at that time. The Rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this Agreement. As of the date of this Agreement you can find them here or by calling the AAA at 1–800–778–7879. The Federal Arbitration Act applies to this Agreement. The arbitration shall be administered by the AAA and shall be conducted by a sole arbitrator selected in accordance with the Commercial Rules unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties. Unless Fit Zoe Fitness and you agree otherwise, any arbitration hearings will take place in Atlanta, Georgia, except that, for Users, any arbitration hearings will take place in the county of your residence. Judgment on any arbitration award may be entered and enforced by any court that has jurisdiction to do so. Any arbitration will take place on an individual basis and neither the arbitrator nor AAA are empowered to conduct a class arbitration, class action or to resolve claims of more than a single claimant in anything other than a single proceeding, unless both parties consent. You and Fit Zoe Fitness acknowledge that AAA may conclude that the Consumer Arbitration Rules or the Rules for the International Centre for Dispute Resolution may be more appropriate in certain cases. You and Fit Zoe Fitness agree to abide by the decision of the AAA as to the applicable rules in cases where a party may assert that the Commercial Rules are not appropriate.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU AND FIT ZOE FITNESS KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY, IRREVOCABLY AND ABSOLUTELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO A TRIAL BY JURY OF ANY AND ALL DISPUTES (AS DEFINED ABOVE). THIS JURY TRIAL WAIVER IS INTENTIONALLY MADE AS YOU AND FIT ZOE FITNESS WOULD PREFER TO RESOLVE ALL DISPUTES (AS DEFINED ABOVE) AS PROVIDED BY THIS SECTION 18. THIS JURY TRIAL WAIVER IS A MATERIAL INDUCEMENT TO ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT. FURTHERMORE, YOU AND FIT ZOE FITNESS KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY, IRREVOCABLY AND ABSOLUTELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION, CLASS ARBITRATION OR OTHER FORM OF JOINT DISPUTE RESOLUTION WITH OTHER PARTIES.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may instead assert your claim in any Dispute in “small claims” court if you provide us with written notice of your intention to do so before any claim is submitted to arbitration and provided that (a) your claim qualifies, (b) your claim remains in such court, and (c) your claim remains on an individual, non-representative, and non-class basis.
Also, notwithstanding the foregoing, each party shall have the right to bring an action in a court of proper jurisdiction for injunctive or other equitable or conservatory relief, pending a final decision by the arbitrator.
You and Fit Zoe Fitness shall each bear 50% of all fees and expenses of the AAA and the arbitrator except as otherwise provided by the Commercial Rules (or, if applicable, the Consumer Arbitration Rules or the Rules for the International Centre for Dispute Resolution). The arbitrator may award such fees and expenses of the AAA and the arbitrator as well as other expenses and reasonable attorneys’ fees to a prevailing party consistent with the provisions of the Commercial Rules (or, if applicable, the Consumer Arbitration Rules or the Rules for the International Centre for Dispute Resolution).
18. Privacy and Personal Data Processing
Summary: Using our services doesn’t make you an agent, partner or employee of Fit Zoe Fitness. We’re not responsible for any violations of these terms if it’s out of our control. If you have any questions about our Terms of Service, feel free to contact us.
No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer, franchisor-franchisee relationship, etc. is intended or created by this Agreement.
Fit Zoe Fitness will not be liable or responsible to you, nor be deemed to have defaulted or breached this Agreement, for any failure or delay in Fit Zoe Fitness’s performance under this Agreement when such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts or circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as any fire; flood; earthquake; governmental action; war, invasion or hostilities; national emergency; explosion; terrorist threat or act; riot or other civil unrest; insurrection; epidemic; lockout, strike or other labor dispute (whether or not relating to our workforce); inability or delay in obtaining supplies; telecommunication breakdown; or power outage.
You represent that you have all necessary permits to grant us with Customer’s personal data to fulfill this Agreement.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. In our sole discretion, we may assign this Agreement upon notice to you. Headings are for reference purposes only and do not limit the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. We do not guarantee we will take action against all breaches of this Agreement.
Fit Zoe Fitness at its own discretion reserves the right to transfer or assign this Agreement or any right or obligation under this Agreement at any time, including the right to engage third party manufacturing services to perform any Services. If you are a User in the European Economic Area or the United Kingdom and such transfer or assignment may reduce your guarantees under this Agreement, then Fit Zoe Fitness will ask for your permission beforehand.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please email us.